SSC CHSL 2019-Notification,Syllabus,Exam Pattern
Check SSC CHSL 2019 Notification,Exam Syllabus,Exam Pattern:
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019,SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2019,SSC CHSL exam syllabus,SSC CHSL 10+2 Syllabus,SSC CHSL Exam pattern Tier I and Tier II and for more details SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 click on given link.
SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam form has starts from 05 March 2019 and continue till 05 April 2019.Interested Applicant check ourt all details about SSC CHSL Exam 2019 below.Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India.
(1).SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Important Dates:
|Registration Ends||05/04/2019 (5 PM)|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||07/04/2019 (5 PM)|
|E-Challan Generation Last Date||07/04/2019 (5 PM)|
|Fee Payment by E-Challan||09/04/2019|
|SSC CHSL CBT Tier I||01/07/2019-26/07/2019|
|SSC CHSL CBT Tier II||29/09/2019|
(2).SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019:
i). Indicative SSC CHSL 2019 Syllabus for Computer Based Examination (Tier-I):
- Spot the Error,
- Fill in the Blanks,
- Synonyms/ Homonyms,
- Idioms & Phrases,
- One word substitution,
- Spellings/ Detecting mis-spelt words,
- Improvement of Sentences,
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs,
- Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration,
- Shuffling of Sentence parts,
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage,
- Cloze Passage,
- Comprehension Passage,
- Spellings/ Detecting mis-spelt words,
- It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type.
- Semantic Analogy,
- Symbolic operations,
- Symbolic/ Number Analogy,
- Figural Analogy,
- Space Orientation,
- Semantic Classification,
- Venn Diagrams,
- Symbolic/ Number Classification,
- Drawing inferences,
- Figural Classification,
- Punched hole/ pattern-folding & unfolding,
- Semantic Series,
- Figural Pattern-folding and completion,
- Number Series,
- Embedded figures,
- Figural Series,
- Critical Thinking,
- Problem Solving,
- Emotional Intelligence,
- Word Building,
- Social Intelligence,
- Coding and de-coding,
- Other sub-topics, if any Numerical operations.
- Number Systems:
- Computation of Whole Number,
- Decimal and Fractions,
- Relationship between numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations:
- Percentages, Ratio and Proportion,
- Square roots, Averages,
- Interest (Simple and Compound),
- Profit and Loss, Discount,
- Partnership Business,
- Mixture and Allegation,
- Time and distance,
- Time and work.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Triangle and its various kinds of centres,
- Congruence and similarity of triangles,
- Circle and its chords,
- Angles subtended by chords of a circle,
- Common tangents to two or more circles.
- Regular Polygons,
- Right Prism,
- Right Circular Cone,
- Right Circular Cylinder,
- Rectangular Parallelepiped,
- Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometric ratios,
- Complementary angles,
- Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin2 𝜃 + Cos2 𝜃=1 etc.,
- Statistical Charts:
- Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
(d). General Awareness:
Questions are designed to test the candidate‟s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include 14 questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
3).SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Pattern:
- The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III).
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
i).SSC CHSL 10+2 Tier-I (Computer Based Examination-Objective Type):
|Date of CBT (Tier-I)||Subject||Maximum Marks||Exam Time|
|01-07-2019 to 26-07-2019||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25/50||60 Minutes (80 Minutes for candidates eligible)|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25/50|
ii).SSC CHSL 2019 Tier-II (Descriptive Paper) Pattern:
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent.
- Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in „Pen and Paper‟ Mode. The duration of the Descriptive Paper would be for one hour.
- The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and a Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words.
iii).SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Tier-III (Skill Test/ Typing Test):
- Skill Test/ Typing Test for the qualified candidates will be conducted on computers
- Skill Test is mandatory for Data Entry Operators.
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer.
- The duration of the Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes and printed matter in English containing about 2000-2200 key-depressions.
- For the post of Data Entry Operator in (C&AG): The 'speed of 15000 key depressions per hour on Computer‟ . The duration of the Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes and printed matter in English containing about 3700-4000 key-depressions.
iv).SSC CHSL 2019 Typing Test for LDC/ JSA and Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant:
- Candidates for English medium should have typing speed of 35 WPM and for Hindi medium should have typing speed of 30 WPM.
- The speed will be adjudged on the accuracy of typing on the Computer of a given text passage in 10 minutes.
Last Update Date:09-03-2019