RRC Group D Recruitment 2019|Railway Group D 2019
RRC Group D Recruitment 2019-Railway Group D:
Last Date of Railway Group D Recruitment 2019 recgistration has been end on 12 April,2019.Now applicants who complete registration of RRC Group d Recruitment 2019 form complete rest process of RRC Group D appliction for recruit for the 103769 Post.Check all information of RRC Group D Recruitment 2019 notification including Railway Group D 2019,RRC Group D Syllabus 2019 and also Railway Group D Recruitment 2019 for 103769 vacancies details.
RRC Group D Recruitment 2019 Registration (Closed)
On 11 March,RRC released Railway Group D Recruitment 2019 official notification for recruitment of 103769 Post in Railway Level 1 on various post.App;ication also starts from 12 March 2019 for RRC Group D login 2019 from 5 PM.
(1).Railway Group D Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
|Date of Publication||23/02/2019|
|RRC Group D Registration||12/03/2019 (5 PM)|
|Registration Last Date||12/04/2019|
|Last Date for Online Exam Fee||23/04/2019|
|Last Date for SBI Challan||18/04/2019 (1 PM)|
|Last Date for Post Office Challan||18/04/2019 (1 PM)|
|RRC Group D Final Form Submit||26/04/2019|
|RRC Group D Level 1 CBT 1st||Tentative Spetember-October 2019|
(2).Railway Group D Recruitment 2019 Exam Fee:
- General/OBC Candidates:Rs.500/-
- PH /Female /Transgender /Ex-Servicemen /SC/ST /Minority Communities /Economically Backward: Rs.250/-
- For General/OBC Out of Rs 500 an amount of Rs 400 shall be refunded, on appearing in 1st Stage CBT.
- For Others Rs.250/- shall be refunded, on appearing in 1st Stage CBT.
(3).RRC Group D Recruitment 2019 Exam Eligibility,Age Limit:
Railway Group D Recruitment 2019.RRC Group D Recruitment 2019.Railway Group D 2019 Exam Eligibility.
|RRC Designation||Department||Age Limit as 01/07/2019||Minimum Qualification|
|ASSISTANT (WORKSHOP)||MECHANICAL||18 to 33 Years||10th pass (OR) ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/SCVT (or) equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT|
|ASSISTANT DEPOT (STORES)||STORES|
|ASSISTANT LOCO SHED (DIESEL)||MECHANICAL|
|ASSISTANT LOCO SHED (ELECTRICAL)||ELECTRICAL|
|ASSISTANT OPERATIONS (ELECTRICAL)||ELECTRICAL|
|ASSISTANT SIGNAL & TELECOM||S & T|
|ASSISTANT TRACK MACHINE||ENGINEERING|
|ASSISTANT TL & AC||ELECTRICAL|
|ASSISTANT TL & AC (WORKSHOP)||ELECTRICAL|
|ASSISTANT WORKS (WORKSHOP)||ENGINEERING|
|TRACK MAINTAINER GRADE IV||ENGINEERING|
(4).Railway Group D Recruitment 2019 detail:
|Central Railway (MUMBAI)||3597||1398||759||2656||935||9345|
|East Central Railway (HAJIPUR)||1369||555||325||956||358||3563|
|East Coast Railway (BHUBANESWAR)||1034||412||198||653||258||2555|
|Eastern Railway (KOLKATA)||4926||1461||775||2619||1087||10873|
|North Central Railway (ALLAHABAD)||2080||678||317||1175||474||4730|
|North Eastern Railway (GORAKHPUR)||1570||615||307||1107||403||4002|
|North Western Railway (JAIPUR)||2132||814||384||1393||526||5249|
|Northeast Frontier Railway (GUWAHATI)||1119||449||226||809||291||2894|
|Northern Railway (NEW DELHI)||5144||2017||1031||3644||1317||13153|
|South Central Railway (SECUNDERABAD)||3663||1432||722||2577||934||9328|
|South East Central Railway (BILASPUR)||797||219||115||366||167||1664|
|South Eastern Railway (KOLKATA)||1933||738||361||1305||482||4914|
|South Western Railway (HUBLI)||2745||1138||557||2006||715||7167|
|Southern Railway (CHENNAI)||4363||1353||787||2118||958||9579|
|West Central Railway (JABALPUR)||1596||663||308||1080||402||4019|
(4).Railway Group D Recruitment 2019 Apply :
RRC Group D Recruitment 2019 Registration
(5).RRC Group D Recruitment 2019 details:
There shall be negative marking for incorrect answers in the CBT. 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
i).RRC Group D Recruitment 2019 EWS Category:
Candidates expect SC/ST/OBC NCL whose family gross annual income is below Rs 8 Lakh (Rupees eight lakh) are to be identified as EWS for benefit of reservation for EWS. Also candidates whose family owns or possesses any of the following assets shall be excluded from being identified as EWS, irrespective of family income:
- 5 acres of agricultural land and above;
- Residential flat of 1000 sq. ft. and above;
- Residential plot of 100 sq. yards and above in notified municipalities;
- Residential plot of 200 sq. yards and above in areas other than the notified municipalities.
(6).RRC Group D Recruitment 2019 Exam Pattern:
|Exam Duration||General Science||Mathematics||General Intelligence and Reasoning||General Awareness||Total Question|
(7).Railway Group D Recruitment Syllabus 2019:
(i).RRC Group D Syllabus (Maths):
- Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
(ii).Railway Group D Syllabus (General Intelligence and reasoning):
- Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
(iii).Railway Group D Syllabus for General Science :
- The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level (CBSE).
(iv).RRC Group D Syllabus 2019 General Awareness:
- Current affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subject of importance. CC
(8).RRC Group D Recruitment 2019 Physical Test (PET):
Railway Group D Recruitment 2019 PET for male:
- Should be able to lift and carry 35 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down,
- Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
Railway Group D Recruitment 2019 PET for Female:
- Should be able to lift and carry 20 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down,
- Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.