RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment Form 2019
RBI Junior Engineer Online Form 2019:
Recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) in Reserve Bank of India Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) and for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) in Reserve Bank of India (RBI/Bank).Those Candidates Are Interested & Complete The Full Eligibility Can Read The Full Notification Carefully Before Apply online.
Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) Importants Dates:
|Open date For apply Online||07/01/2019|
|Last date For apply Online||30/01/2019|
|Last date For fees Pay||30/01/2019|
|Admit card available||Feb. 2019|
|Exam date||Feb. 2019|
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Importants Exam Forms Details:
(1) Exam Fees For RBI JE Post:
- For General /OBC:Rs.450/-
- For SC /ST : Rs.50/-
- PH Candidates:Rs.50/-
- Fee Payment through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking & Offline Mode Be Accepted.
(2) Age Limit & Eligibility RBI JE Post :
- Age Limit: 20-30 as on 01/01/2019.
- Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
- Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
- Diploma Holder 2 Years Working Experience.
- Degree Holder must 1 Year Working Experience.
(3)RBI JE Post Details With Category Wised :
|Junior Engineering Civil||09||05||00||01||15|
|Junior Engineering Electrical||06||02||00||01||09|
Important Link For RBI Junior Engineer Post:
|For Apply Registration Click Here-30/01/2019 till|
|For Login After Registration|
|For Download notification Click Here|
|For Official Website Click Here|