RPF Constable,SI PET,PMT Second Round Admit Card 2019
Second Round RPF SI,Constable PET,PMT and DV Admit Card 2019:
RPF SI Second Round Admit Card 2019 for PMT,PET and DV Test, RPF Constable Second Round PET Admit Card 2019, RPF SI and Constable PET Admit Card.For Download RPF Second Round Physical Test Admit Card Click on given link:
Indian Railways has announced 9739 vacancies for the post of RPF constable/ RPF Sub Inspector (SI).Candidate must obtain at least 35% Marks (30% in the case of SC and ST candidates) in the Phase I Examination for being considered for Phase II. The recruitment board has released the RPF SI admit card for group A,B,C,D,E,F for which the exam is going to be conducted form 19th December 2018 to 13th December 2018.The admit card/call letter are available for group A, B, C and D on the official website.RPF SI Exam Date for Group E,F is 19/12/2018 , Group A,B is 05/01/2019-06/01/2019. and RPF SI Exam For Group C & D will be held form 09/01/2019 to 13/01/2019.
|RPF Constable & SI Important Dates|
|Online Fee Last Date||02/07/2018|
|Offline Fee Last Date||05/07/2018|
|Final Submit Date||16/07/2018|
|SI Exam Date||19 December- 13 January|
|Constable Exam Date||20 December - 19 February|
|RPF SI Admit Card||09/12/2018|
|RPF Constable Admit Card||09/12/2018|
The recruitment board has also released RPF Constable admit card for group E for the exam which is going to be conducted from 20th December to 23rd December 2018.RPF Constable Exam for Group A,B,F from 17/01/2019 RPF Constable Exam For Group C & D will be held form 02/02/2019 to 19/02/2019.Also the admit cards will be made available 10 days before the respective exam to be conducted.
1).RPF SI Constable Application Fee:
- For GEN/OBC:Rs.500/-*
- For SC/ST: Rs.250/-*
- Minority & EBC: Rs.250/-*
- All Female Category Candidates: Rs.250/-*
- Payment through Offline SBI E Challan Mode Or Pay Through Net Banking/ or by using Credit/ Debit cards.
- *For GEN/OBC: Rs. 400/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in CBT.If Candidates Comes from Economically Backward Class ( EBC) whose annual family income is less than Rs. 50,000/-.
- *For SC/ST/Minority/Female: Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in CBT.
- Candidates have to fill their bank account details at the time of applying to get refunded amount.viz. Beneficiary name, Bank name, and Account Number and IFSC code.
2).RPF Constable Post Details:
3).RPF SI Post Details:
4).Download RPF SI Physical Admit Card 2019:
5).RPF Constable & SI Physical Eligibility:
|Height||Male||165 CMs||160 CMs||163 CMs|
|Female||157 CMs||152 CMs||155 CMs|
|Chest||Male||80-85 CMs||76.2-81.2 CMs||80-85 CMs|
|Race||Male(1600 Mts)||6 Min 30 Secs|
|Female(800 Mts)||4 Min|
|High Jump||Male||3ft 9 inch|
6).RPF Constable & SI Exam Eligibility:
(i). RPF Sub Inspector SI : Bachelor Degree In Any Stream in Any Recognized University In India.
(ii). RPF Constable: Class 10 (Matric/ High School) Exam In Any Recognized Board in India.