SSA Delhi TGT,Primary Teacher Online Form 2019
Delhi TGT,Primary Teacher Post Details 2019:
Engagement of Subject Specific Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) and Primary School Teacher on contract basis under SSA, In schools of Directorate of Education, Delhi. Primary Teachers are proposed to be engaged in Sarvodaya Schools of Directorate of Education, GNCT of Delhi under the scheme of Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) and Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) are proposed to be engaged on contractual basis by the UEE Mission, a society registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 for implementation of scheme of Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA).
|Important Date 2019|
|Registration Starts From||05/01/2019|
|Registration Last Date||13/01/2019|
|Complete Form Last Date||13/01/2019|
|Merit List and Result Available||18/01/2019|
1).Delhi Teacher Post Exam Fee:
- OnlyFill The Application Form.
2).Delhi Teacher 2019 Age Limit:
For Delhi TGT,Primary School Teacher-
- 30 years for male candidates and 40 years in case of female candidates as on 13/01/2019.
- Age relaxable for 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates admissible.
- Age relaxable for 3 years in case of OBC candidates admissible.
- Age relaxable for candidates with disabilities- 10 years (General), 15 years in the case SC/ST (PH) and 13 years in the case of OBC(PH).
- The certificate of OBC should be issued by authority of GNCT of Delhi. For SC/ST candidates from other States can also be considered.
3).Delhi TGT,Primary Teacher Eligibility:
|Post||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Primary School Teacher||115||
10+2 or Intermediate
2 years diploma or certificate course in Elementary Teachers Education Course/Junior Basic Training or B.Ed.
Must have passed Hindi as a subject at Secondary Level.
CTET (For class I to V)
Graduation in the specific subject with B.Ed. can apply.
CTET Exam Passed.