Railway Group D Level 1 Syllabus 2019-RRB/RRC Group D
Railway Group D Syllabus 2019 and online application for recruit for the 103769 Post in RRC Level 1 2019 under various department like Mechanical ,Engineering, S&T,Electrical, Medical.Check all information of Railway Group D Recruitment Notification including RRC Group D Syllabus 2019,Railway Group D Syllabus 2019,Eligibility Criteria and also RRC Group D 103769 Vacancies Details.
(1).Railway Group D Syllabus 2019,:
(i).RRC Group D Syllabus 2019 For Maths:
- Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
(ii).RRC Group D Syllabus For General Intelligence and reasoning:
- Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
(iii).Railway Level 1 Syllabus for General Science :
- The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level (CBSE).
(iv).Railway Group D Syllabus 2019 General Awareness:
- Current affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subject of importance.
(2).RRC Group D Exam Pattern:
|Exam Duration||General Science||Mathematics||General Intelligence and Reasoning||General Awareness||Total Question|
(3).RRC Group D Physical Test (PET):
RRC Group D PET for male:
- Should be able to lift and carry 35 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down,
- Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
Railway Group D level 1 PET for Female:
- Should be able to lift and carry 20 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down,
- Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.