CSIR NET JRF December Result 2018
CSIR NET/JRF December Result 2018:
Joint CSIR NET/JRF 2018 December Result 2018 for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Lectureship (LS) examination has been released by CSIR.Applicants Check their CSIR NET JRF 2018 December Result from given link below.Also can check CSIR NET JRF 2019 June Exam Details
CSIR NET/JRF December 2018 Exam Important Dates:
|Registration Starts From||17/10/2018|
|Last Date for Apply||17/10/2018|
|CSIR NET Exam Date||16/12/2018|
|Admit Card||5 December 2018|
|Result||3 April 2018|
CSIR NET/JRF 2018 Exam Instructions:
CSIR has scheduled the Joint CSIR-UGC Test was Conducted on 16th December 2019 for determining the eligibility of Indian Nationals for the Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) and for determining eligibility for appointment as Lecturer (LS) in the areas of Chemical Sciences, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Physical Sciences. The award of Junior Research Fellowship to the successful eligible candidates will depend on their finding admission/placement in a University/ National laboratory/ Institution of higher learning and research, as applicable.After CSIR JRF, stipend of a JRF selected through CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) will be Rs.25,000/ p.m (under revision) for the first two years. In addition, annual contingent grant of Rs.20,000/- per fellow will be provided to the University / Institution.
1).CSIR JRF NET December 2018 Exam Fee:
- General / OBC :Rs. 1000/-
- OBC :Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST /PH:Rs.250/-
- Examination fee only through Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking.
#Note:- In CSIR NET 2018, OBC candidate whose caste is not listed in the Central List and /or who does not belong to OBC (NCL), though his/ her caste is listed in the central list, shall apply as General Candidate.
2).CSIR JRF NET 2018 Age Limit:
In CSIR NET JRF 2018,
- Maximum 28 years as on 01-01-2019 for JRF(NET).
- No upper age limit for Lectureship (NET).
- Age Relaxation as per government rule.
3).CSIR NET JRF 2018 Eligibility:
- M.Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/ BS-4 years/ BE/BTech/ BPharma/ MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST,PH candidates are also eligible for CSIR UGC NET 2019.
- B.Sc(Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-Ph.D program with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates; 50% marks for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates are also eligible to apply
- Candidates with M.Sc qualification OR under M.Sc Result Awaited (RA) category shall be eligible for Lectureship (LS) subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria as laid down by the UGC.
4).CSIR NET JRF 2018 Exam Pattern:
|Morning||Life Science & Physical Sciences||9 AM to 12 Noon||200||3 Hrs|
|Afternoon||Chemical Sciences,Mathematical Sciences, Earth,Atmosphere, Ocean and Planetary Sciences||2PM to 5PM|
5).CSIR JRF December Result 2019:
|CSIR NET JRF December Result 2019|
|CSIR NET JRF December Notification 2018|
|CSIR Official Website|
6).CSIR JRF NET Syllabus 2018:
- CSIR NET JRF Physical Science Syllabus 2018
6).CSIR NET JRF 2018 Exam Centres:
|Bangalore (1)||Delhi (8)||Jorhat (15)||Raipur (22)|
|Bhavnagar (2)||Guntur (9)||Karaikudi (16)||Roorkee (23)|
|Bhopal (3)||Guwahati (10)||Kolkata (17)||Srinagar (24)|
|Bhubaneshwar (4)||Hyderabad (11)||Lucknow (18)||Thiruvananthapuram (25)|
|Chandigarh (5)||Imphal (12)||Nagpur (19)||Udaipur (26)|
|Chennai (6)||Jammu (13)||Pilani (20)||Varanasi (27)|
|Cochin (7)||Jamshedpur (14)||Pune (21)|
7).CSIR NET JRF 2018 Document Upload While Applying Online:
a) Scanned recent passport size photograph
b) Scanned Signature
c) Qualifying final/last marksheet or testimonials
d) Category Certificate
e) For EWS,A income certificate OR Affidavit which is available on website.
#Note:- Candidates applying under Result Awaited (RA) category should upload the Attestation Form duly attested by the HoD of the University/College/Institute (PDF format; File size should be less than 400KB.
Last Update Date:04-04-2019